Job Title: (Position Filled) Technical Service Engineer
Salary: €30K - €40K
A leading supplier of Casino gaming equipment is, due to continued expansion, seeking a talented and capable technical Service Engineer to join their European team.
- Installation, service and support of the product line throughout approximately 50 countries.
- Take the lead with organisation and execution of installations and field service visits.
- Troubleshoot technical issues through identification to resolution both on site and via telephone, email etc.
- Create and enhance positive customer relationships.
- Provide technical support on internal projects.
- Provide technical support to other team members and colleagues.
- Preferentially a minimum of 3 years technical experience in the casino industry is required.
- Knowledge and experience of Casino Management Systems.
- A relevant qualification in electrical, electronics, PC hardware or telecommunications.
- A good working knowledge of MS office tools, Excel, Word.
- Excellent organisational skills and a service minded team player that will fit in the informal but strong company culture.
- To fit in our team you must take initiative and be a responsible person who can work in a dynamic and flexible organization with a high pace.
- We work in an international environment and we expect that you can express yourself without limitations in both written and spoken English.
- As the position demands extensive international travel the applicant should be in possession of an E.U. passport.
To discover more contact Steven Jackson on email@example.com