Job Title: (Position Filled) Assistant Casino Manager
Salary: £40K - £45K
A leading Casino Operator in the UK is seeking an Assistant Casino Manager to support and assist the General Manager and Casino Managers in achieving the highest standards in the overall operation of the casino.
- Take overall control of the operations in the Casino in the absence of senior management.
- Otherwise to support and assist senior management to ensure customer service and operational standards are kept to the highest level, while ensuring the operation is compliant.
- A strongly visible leadership style is key.
- You are able to provide insight during discussions of the business at management meetings, including discussions of a commercial, procedural or people management nature.
- That gaming is fully compliant to the rules of the games, company procedures and relevant legislation.
- Ensure that at all times the club has the optimum level of suitably experienced staff.
- Excellent communications are developed and encouraged throughout the casino.
- Supervise all team members and ensure that standards of inspecting and dealing required are adhered to.
- Ensure that all gaming equipment is functioning properly, ensure the maintenance of adequate floats and maintain an hourly report sheet with casino results and cash drop.
- Assist with the supervision of count procedures.
- Notify senior management immediately of any disputes that cannot be settled on the casino floor and of any customer requests that cannot be similarly settled.
- To support the management team in the delivery of promotions and events, helping to drive profitable admissions.
- To continually drive improved performance for the whole team by providing support, feedback and coaching.
- Conducting appraisals and to help and assist underperforming reports and recommend remedial disciplinary action as and when required
- Conduct disciplinaries and grievance hearings at the request of senior management.
- Empower your teams to continually look for ways to develop the product and service delivered.
- To resolve customer complaints using all available information, reaching decisions that treat customers consistently and fairly.
- Place a high priority on good customer relations on the casino floor. This duty includes having a good knowledge of players, their gaming methods, performance at the tables and their status in relation to cheque encashment
- To proactively encourage customer loyalty by driving and promoting the Company's loyalty scheme, whilst ensuring your teams are also engaged with the process.
Compliance and Security
- To ensure full compliance with company and legal procedures in all areas to include, for example, money laundering, gaming activity, health and safety, hygiene and fire regulations.
- To ensure all licensing laws are complied with and any breaches reported promptly through the required reporting procedures.
- To have a good knowledge of all forms of fraudulent behaviour in casinos.
Required Skills & Behaviours:
- A highly motivated individual with an extensive, stable experience in gaming.
- Constantly demonstrates a positive and upbeat attitude.
- Understands the concepts of profit and loss, cash flow and cost control.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with peers and subordinates, plus senior management.
- Able to develop strong, positive and engaging relationships with customers.
- Experience in dealing with people management situations.
- Organized and efficient with administrative tasks.
- Methodical and attentive to detail
- Proactive, self-sufficient and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Has a passion for quality and customer service.
- Capable of working independently or collectively.
- A dynamic, forward thinking approach.
- Solutions focused approach.
- Ability to critically analyse commercial, people and operational situations and offer viable solutions to issues and opportunities.
- A high level of personal integrity.
- A strong work ethic with a passion for exceeding expectations.
- Show respect and appreciation to all.
- Encourage and contribute toward a culture that supports everyone to be the best that they can be.
- You will hold a PML
To discover more contact Steven Jackson on firstname.lastname@example.org