Title: (Position Filled) VIP Relationship Manager
Salary: £24K + Uncapped Bonus
A leading UK Casino Operator is seeking a talented and customer focused VIP Relationship Manager to locate and secure new VIP Players whilst assisting in retaining existing ones.
- As the VIP Relationship Manager you will be one of the most important external faces of the company.
- Responsible for creating and applying an effective sales strategy, to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with individual customers.
- Within the role, you will be responsible for providing an ongoing point of interaction within the casino for customers of a high transactional value, liaising with other casino staff to meet the individual customers’ needs and requirements.
- Maximise profit by delivering sales through excellent customer service
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new customers
- Arrange business meetings with prospective customers
- Drive additional spend/frequency within the casino
- Ensure that guests enjoy a positive Gaming experience by delivering excellent service
- Builds long term relationships with new and existing customers
- Provides feedback and input to help develop uniquely tailored offers and services to our customers
- Promotion and upselling of service products including marketing campaigns
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law established rules and guidelines
- Keeps detailed records of sales, revenue and relevant invoices.
- Ensure operations and personal license commitments are carried out in accordance with legislative regulations including :
- Gaming Procedures
- Responsible Gaming
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Prevention of commercial lending
- Data Protection
- Health & Safety
Skills and Knowledge
- Minimum of 12 months in a similar role, preferably within a hospitality environment.
- Demonstrate consistently high standards of customer engagement
- Casino/gaming industry knowledge is preferred, but not mandatory
- Customer Focused
- Target Orientated
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Be flexible and can prioritise per business demand
- Ability to multi task under pressure
- Ability for independent working in a fast paced, high volume environment.
Essential Personal Characteristics
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Driven and self-motivated
- Individual of highest integrity
- Organised and efficient approach to work
- Pays attention to detail
- The VIP Relationship Manager role forms part of a 7 day 24-hour operation, as such flexibility is required by the incumbent, including evening and weekend obligations outside of “normal” working hours.
To discover more contact Steven Jackson on email@example.com