Position: (Position Filled) Account Executive
Salary: £30K – £35K + Bonus & Benefits
A world leader in the interactive Gaming Industry is seeking a talented and skilled Key Account executive to take overall responsibility for a number of their Key Customer Accounts.
- Reporting to the Head of Account Management, you will be responsible for delivering day-to-day management of white label partners, assisting with administration for the Commercial Team and you must be able to develop strong relationships both internally and externally.
- You will strive to understand your client’s business needs and work with our internal teams to ensure and enable client growth and increased commercial success.
- You will assist in ensuring the business works in the most efficient way possible so clients are able to maximise revenues whilst always ensuring that reasonable client requests are honoured in an accurate and timely manner.
- You will will have fantastic interpersonal skills and a passion for digital marketing and business development.
- This role will provide a real opportunity in a unique and highly rewarding industry with a company that is continuously and rapidly growing.
- You will receive plenty of support and the opportunity to flourish, grow and develop within a thriving, energetic business.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent you will have a passion and interest in all things digital, online and mobile.
- This is a very involved, hands-on role so you will need to be a self-starter confident in and capable of driving revenue growth via excellent and creative Account Management.
- You will be at home operating in a close knit, highly collaborative team, being commercially focused and passionate about retaining and improving the performance of your clients.
- You will also need to be structured, organised, an excellent communicator and be able to learn quickly.
- A positive resilient attitude and a sense of humour is essential
- Be responsible as the single point of contact for the company for your partners and disseminate relevant information to internal teams as required.
- Responsible achieving our revenue budget as part of the wider team.
- Responsible for relationship and site management for your partners.
- Responsible for working with sales, product and operations to manage partners transition from early stage opportunity to live and active operations.
- Manage partner satisfaction and service delivery by anticipating and solving potential service problems.
- You must be able to think commercially, creatively and strategically.
- It is essential that you take great pride in forging business relationships and have the ability to influence at all levels both externally and internally.
- Analyse key gaming KPI’s to inform decision making and strategy.
- Responsible for keeping your partners up to date with key business metrics (CRM, reporting, finance/partner statements, new game launches etc).
- Work with the Marketing team to gain an in-depth understanding of customer insight and gameplay dynamics.
- Ensure each partner is fully compliant with all relevant legislation.
- Become an expert in and source of knowledge on the industry and keep up to date with industry developments.
To discover more contact Steven Jackson on firstname.lastname@example.org