Job Title: Personal Assistant - Chinese Speaking
- A very successful and growing On & Offline Gaming Business is searching for an enthusiastic and motivated PA to join their team.
- You will be responsible for providing PA support to our Leader and Business Clients.
- This is an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic environment where no day is like the other and the team is friendly, professional and very fast paced.
- The ideal candidate will be proactive, forward thinking and adaptable with excellent organizational and communication skills.
- This role will be extremely varied depending on the Director’s schedule and you will be required to work collaboratively and efficiently to help maximize the best use of her time and expertise.
- Provide a high quality administrative, secretarial and organizational support service to the Director and occasionally to Senior members of the team.
- Acting as a key liaison point between the senior managers and other key parties, setting up meetings as appropriate and maintaining a good communication and professional attitude at any time.
- Effective diary management, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Providing support for an extensive range of meetings.
- This will include preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers, noting action points and following them up.
- Attending and making arrangements for functions, conferences and ensure the Director is well prepared.
- Making travel arrangements, booking accommodation and processing Client’s Visa. Occasionally travelling with the Director.
- Dealing with incoming emails and posts, corresponding on behalf of the Director.
- Producing/Translating documents, reports and presentations.
- Responsible for some accounts and budgets.
To be brilliant in this role you will have/be;
- Proven experience in a similar Secretarial role support MD/Director level, as well as high external exposure representing the individual.
- The ability to multitask confidently in a fast-paced environment with your experience of working under pressure and to tight deadline
- You’ll embrace ambiguity and manage multiple and complex relationships across all levels of the organization
- A team player with a can-do attitude, and excellent time management skills
- Keen to work overtime during peak time, during weekends and evenings /to travel at short notice.
- You will be able to speak Chinese and English fluently.
- You have the right to work in the UK.
To discover more contact Steven Jackson on firstname.lastname@example.org