Title: (Position Filled) Senior Casino Manager
Global operator with a number of UK operations
Main Objectives of Job:
- To support and assist the Venue Director in achieving the highest possible standard in the overall operation of the club and to ensure that the requirements of the Gambling Act, Health and Safety legislation and all company rules and procedures are complied with.
- In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed the job holder is required to perform such other duties as may be assigned by senior management from time to time.
- Various shifts on a rolling rota, that includes weekends and night shifts with flexibility to provide service and contact at varying times dependant upon the needs of the business and the delivery of project work.
- To have full awareness and assist with the efficient running of internal and external promotions.
- To actively develop professional relationships with customers through regular direct contact and also by working in partnership with club and centrally based marketing and customer relations personnel.
- To actively promote the player rewards and monogram programme.
- Ensure accurate and timely player tracking and other such metrics are captured and sourced.
Supervision Of Gaming
- Determine the appropriate staff numbers, associated personnel costs and skill levels required to effectively run the shift.
- To maintain an overview of the gaming operation as a whole and to advise and coach the ACM roles on the most efficient running of the games as and when necessary.
- Monitor customer movement to ensure gaming tables are opened or closed to maximise business opportunities
- To ensure disputes are handled promptly, efficiently and fairly.
- To control and operate cheque cashing facilities up to delegation of authority level.
- To relieve ACM’s as and when necessary.
- To ensure gaming is conducted according to the Gambling Act, regulations and Company procedures.
- To uphold a fair and consistent approach in the carrying out of disciplinary and grievance procedures at all times in a timely manner according to company process and current legislation.
- To continually monitor levels of sickness, sickness costs and subsequent redeployment of staff or overtime to ensure the most cost effective usage of labour.
- To monitor and take fair and consistent action in relation to employee conduct, absence and lateness issues.
- To ensure the highest standards of appearance, personal grooming and hygiene are maintained by staff at all times.
- To ensure individual staff needs are dealt with professionally and, when necessary, confidentially.
Training And Development
- To continually review employee performance and provide direct feedback and coaching where required.
- To ensure all new hires have an appropriate induction process which includes regular performance reviews and concludes with a formal confirmation review meeting
- To participate in staff appraisal process carrying out individual employee appraisals within predetermined timescales and setting clear objectives.
- To identify and initiate the training of ACM’s and oversee the identification of gaming staff’s training needs.
- To actively recruit new team members using the most appropriate recruitment process and panel interviews.
- To ensure the highest possible standards of customer service are developed and provided by courteous and technically competent staff in all departments of the units.
- To lead by example in relation to displaying the four key behaviours of the Customer Service model.
- To regularly observe and review individual employees levels of customer service, documenting such activity and providing appropriate feedback, coaching and support where required.
- To actively assess day-to-day customer service needs and respond appropriately.
- To positively support company wide customer service initiatives.
Teamwork and Communication
- To uphold and support the carrying out of the units objectives.
- To create by example an environment which all staff will work as a team.
- To support by example the creation of an environment where all employees are encouraged to put forward ideas and views to management which positively influence the performance of the unit.
- To support 2 way communication through effective contribution to management meetings and the holding of regular departmental meetings and Employee/Staff Forum meetings and events.
- To ensure that the appearance of the entire premises is maintained to a high standard at all times and ensure any maintenance requirements are reported and promptly actioned.
Compliance And Security
- To ensure full compliance with company and legal procedures in all areas to include, for example, money laundering, gaming activity, health and safety, hygiene and fire regulations.
- To liaise with the security department to ensure general security, monitoring, health and safety regulations and fire evacuation procedures are complied with.
- To ensure all licensing laws are complied with and breaches are reported and the appropriate action taken.
- To identify and investigate breaches of gaming security in accordance to company policy.
- As and when required liaise with external regulatory bodies and advise senior management accordingly.
- To carry out checks of gaming equipment and ensure it is properly maintained.
- A highly motivated individual with an extensive, stable experience in gaming.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with peers and subordinates and senior management.
- Be able to build strong, positive relationships with customers.
- Be self disciplined, organized and efficient with administrative tasks.
- Naturally methodical and attentive to detail.
- Be proactive, self-sufficient and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Have substantial experience of people management.
- Have a clear passion for quality and the customer experience.
- Be capable of working independently or collectively.
- Posses a dynamic, innovative, forward thinking approach.
- A high level of personal integrity.
- A strong work ethic with a passion for exceeding expectations.
- Show respect and appreciation to all.
- Encourage and contribute toward a culture that supports everyone to be the best that they can be.
- PML qualification
To discover more contact Steven Jackson on firstname.lastname@example.org