Job Title: (Position Filled) Deputy General Manager - Casino
Salary: £45K - £55K
This growing Casino Company are seeking a capable and talented Deputy General Manager to help contribute to the continued success of the club and the company.
- As Deputy General Manager you will provide significant operational support and assistance to the General Manager in leading the businesses managers to achieve and surpass the overall business goals of the unit.
- The responsibilities include:
- Highly visible and vigilant operational management leadership
- Commercial awareness and oversight for all departments
- Working closely with the GM and senior management teams fostering strong and effective working relations
- A focus on maintaining and improving customer satisfaction
- Develop and lead a culture of high performing, customer centric people
- Creative, innovative and entrepreneurial thinking within the broader Company strategic plan.
- Take responsibility with the GM for the Financial Performance of the business
- Including the achievement of budgeted EBITDA.
- Increase gaming and hospitality revenues, whilst minimizing financial risk
- P&L accountable with audit responsibilities.
- Providing both through example and through development and training the highest standards of service throughout the business from management and staff
- Take ownership of staff development training and management, creating a high performing, effective and customer focused team
- Minimise risk to business and self by ensuring operations and personal license commitments are carried out in accordance with legislative regulations.
- This includes Gaming Procedures, Responsible Gambling, Anti-Money Laundering Data Protection, Liquor licensing conditions and health & safety.
- 3 years Senior Casino Management experience.
- Holds a PML.
- Knowledge of the UK gaming regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of service industry and service culture.
- Proven capability and knowledge of strategic planning, forecasting, budgeting and financial processes.
- Solid understanding of leadership and management practices.
- Adaptable management style to positively, productively and efficiently liaise with all levels of management
- Commercially astute and Customer Service focused
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Concise and positively enforced communication and negotiation skills
- Time management skills and problem solving abilities
- Proven people management skills with the ability to nurture staff development
- Ability to visualize the future direction and strategies to lead the operations forward
To discover more contact Steven Jackson on email@example.com