Job title: (Position Filled) Head of Marketing
Salary: £50K - £55K
A start-up Leisure and Entertainment company are seeking a Head of Marketing to create and deliver an innovative and effective marketing strategy to set the benchmark for entertainment and leisure in the North.
Their goal, every day, is to create a welcoming and exciting leisure atmosphere that’s built on integrity, respect, inclusiveness and exceptional service.
- Part of a team that will deliver profit growth at an extraordinary level from opening, by driving acquisition, retention and quality of spend across a broad and diverse customer base.
- To build a customer-centric, forward-thinking culture within the casino team, that is able to move with pace and break with tradition, whilst respecting the need for integrity and responsibility in everything we do.
- To take customer insight and build strategies that deliver compelling customer experiences that absorb, exhilarate and entertain.
- To always push to be the best, developing a consistent operational quality in our business through customer offering, economics, visibility, service, and promotions.
- Take ownership for customer interaction at every stage of the customer journey – from first awareness through advertising and media to the reception and service style.
- Create and support a compelling brand image which has impact and relevance to a broad local/regional customer base.
- Develop and deliver effective marketing, promotional, social media and loyalty campaigns that build the customer base, drive frequency, spend, loyalty and awareness, and deliver return on investment.
- Manage the collation and analysis of customer insight to continuously refine and improve the customer experience.
- Proactively use loyalty and visit/spend data to target both customer marketing opportunities and defend markets against competitor intrusion.
- Lead in-house teams and work with key stakeholders to ensure that a shared strategic agenda exists and is delivered with excellence.
- Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Relevant experience in the design and implementation of branded leisure marketing, customer experience design and brand development
- Investment proposal and implementation skills
- Consumer Insight & Analysis
- Business System Transformation
- Team Leadership, Recruitment, Development & Retention
- Experienced with relevant software applications
Key Performance Indicators
- Profit delivery to target
- Brand standards implementation
- Market share performance
- Customer service standards growth
- Growth in value of customer segments
- Ideas – Goes beyond received wisdom to develop transformational, value-maximising strategies / Combines commercial instinct with analytical rigour to appraise what will work in the market
- Emotional Energy – Creates energy & momentum behind an agenda for change / Responds flexibly to problems, ambiguity & uncertainty
- Edge – Proactively defines & pursues stretching goals / Restless bias for action; strong drive to deliver business goals
- People Performance – Generates & sustains effective working relationships with a diverse range of people / A great coach who creates a supportive & challenging environment where excellent performance is expected
The chance to be part of something exciting from inception and to build the marketing strategy in your own image.
An environment where your ideas will be listened to, challenged and supported.
A generous salary and benefits package including pension, health care and bonuses.
To discover more contact Steven Jackson on email@example.com