Job Title: (Position Filled) Head of Table Games - Casino
Salary: £42K - £48K
This growing Casino Company are seeking a capable and talented Head of Table Games to help contribute to the continued success of the club and the company the optimisation of customer value on the live gaming tables.
- The role is responsibility for maximizing revenue opportunities through producing, implementing and then sustaining an effective gaming strategy.
- This includes leading and motivating the team of Casino Managers to achieve these goals whilst delivering exceptional and engaging customer service.
- Take full responsibility for the Live Table game operations within the Casino, including performance and results.
- Assist the General Manager in ensuring that all policies and procedures are carried out and maintained in accordance with the appropriate legislation.
- Lead and drive the department to profitability by achieving or exceeding budget.
- Show expertise and awareness of gaming results with the ability to assess; analyze and communicate the performance of the department.
- Responsible for HR Matters for the team including training and development, rotas, performance reviews etc…
- Lead by example at all times in delivering a service culture of excellence.
- Lead regular department manager meetings and department employee meetings.
- 3 years Senior Casino Management experience,
- Holds a PML.
- Knowledge of the UK gaming regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of service industry and service culture.
- Proven capability and knowledge of strategic planning, forecasting, budgeting and financial processes.
- Solid understanding of leadership and management practices.
- Adaptable management style to positively, productively and efficiently liaise with all levels of management
To Apply please send your CV to email@example.com