Job title: (Position Filled) Marketing Executive - Gaming
Salary: £30K - £35K
A leading UK Casino operator is seeking a talented Marketing Executive to analyse the performance of their games and use this analysis to improve the performance of the games and the Casino.
- Be responsible for driving increased gaming revenue through the development of key promotional and marketing initiatives.
- Constantly monitor and evaluate gaming performance and implement initiatives to address any declines across both electronic and table games.
- Work with the Head of Marketing to develop annual and monthly marketing plans, incorporating initiatives to ensure that the casino is top of mind for all gaming segments and maximise opportunities to visit.
- Be proactive in the development and management of key customer groups to drive additional gaming revenue.
- Develop marketing initiatives to drive specific day part and weekday visitation to maximise revenue opportunities.
- Devise and implement promotional activity, preparing internal briefings and creative briefs including copywriting, developing terms and conditions, adhering to compliance guidelines and obtaining necessary sign off.
- Introduce innovative ways to drive gaming spend in the casino and convert F&B customers into gaming trial.
- Drive innovation in the gaming offering to provide market differentiation and create standout in a competitive market.
- Work with the Poker Room to drive marketing initiatives to increase poker participation and cross marketing.
- Work with the Loyalty Director and develop programmes and initiatives to drive frequency and increased spend on gaming across all groups.
- Ensure the loyalty programme is optimised to support and drive the business, (sign ups are maximised, visit conversions increase and tracked play KPIs achieved).
- Work with the VIP team to assist in the development of VIP and potential VIPs and encourage higher levels of visitation and loyalty.
- Create relevant and engaging content (including video) for distribution via all digital channels
- Monitor and evaluate competitor performance and ensure that the marketing programmes are optimised accordingly.
- Ensure that comprehensive and relevant briefings are carried out to cover all marketing activity within the casino to ensure customer facing staff are fully informed and engaged.
- Prepare monthly reports and performance analysis demonstrating ROI for all marketing activity.
- Plan budgets and manage and monitor spend on a weekly basis.
Knowledge and experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent industry qualification.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a commercially focused marketing role
- Strong analytical skills
- Results driven
- Strong database/IT skills
- Experience of the gaming industry
Skills and competencies
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Passionate about customer service
- Keen eye for detail
- Comfortable in a non-corporate environment
- Upbeat and positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
To Apply please send your CV to email@example.com