Job Title: (Position Filled) Workshop Supervisor – Gaming
Location: Sutton Coldfield / Tamworth
- A leading manufacturer and supplier of Gaming Machines (AWP’s & SWP’s) is seeking a Workshop Supervisor to drive standards and efficiency within the Workshop to even greater levels.
- Responsible for performing and coordinating workshop activities on the company’s products within their geographical area, ensuring the maximum quality and efficiency.
- Managing the workshop Team to ensure that all machines are prepped to the company’s high standards and to the defined schedule to ensure they are delivered in a timely and professional manner.
- Supervise, motivate and train the existing team of engineers.
- Maintaining a safe and efficient working environment.
- Provide cover for other team members when required to ensure that all KPI's are met.
- Liaising with the key customers to ensure service and communication levels are maintained.
- Ensure that any and all customer complaints are satisfactorily resolved and learning communicated to ensure they don’t arise a second time.
- This is a fast paced and dynamic environment with no two days being the same.
- As such you should be able to think on your feet, take ownership of any issues and come up with creative solutions on your own autonomy.
- You will have previous experience of training staff even if it is in an informal capacity.
- You will have previous experience motivating and supervising staff.
- You will have previous experience of, and a passion for, improving service levels and the ability to instil this passion for consistence excellence within your staff.
- You will be computer literate, structured and organised with a focus on detail.
- You will have at least 3 years previous experience of supervising / managing a workshop.
- Previous technical gaming experience in a definite plus.
To Find out more send your CV to email@example.com