Job Title: (Position Filled) Casino Manager
Location: North East England
Salary: £25K + Bonus + Benefits + Tips
- To support and assist the Casino in achieving the highest possible standards in the overall operation of the club whilst ensuring all policy and procedure are complied with
Supervision of Gaming
- Determine the appropriate staff numbers, associated personnel costs and skill levels required to effectively run the shift.
- Monitor customer movement to ensure gaming tables are opened or closed to maximise business opportunities
- To ensure disputes are handled promptly, efficiently and fairly.
- To ensure gaming is conducted according to the Gambling Act, regulations and Company procedures.
Management of Staff
- To be fair and consistent in all matters and procedures at all times.
- To monitor levels of sickness, sickness costs and subsequent redeployment of staff or overtime to ensure the most cost effective usage of labour.
- To manage and take reasonable and consistent action in relation to employee conduct, absence and lateness issues.
- To ensure the highest standards of appearance, personal grooming and hygiene are maintained by staff at all times.
- To ensure individual staff needs are dealt with professionally and, when necessary, confidentially.
- To ensure the highest attainable standards of customer service are delivered at all times.
- To actively assess day-to-day customer service needs and respond appropriately.
Compliance and Security
- To maintain compliance with company and legal procedures in all areas.
- This includes money laundering, gaming activity, health and safety, hygiene and fire regulations.
- To liaise with the security department to ensure general security, monitoring, health and safety regulations and fire evacuation procedures are complied with.
- To ensure all licensing laws are complied with and breaches are reported and the appropriate action taken.
- To identify and investigate breaches of gaming security in accordance to company policy.
- To carry out checks of gaming equipment and ensure it is properly maintained.
- A highly motivated individual with at least 3 years Casino Management experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Build strong, positive relationships with customers.
- Be self-disciplined, organized and efficient.
- Be proactive, self-sufficient and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Have substantial experience of managing people and teams.
- Have a passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Possess a dynamic, innovative, forward thinking approach.
- A high level of personal integrity
- A strong work ethic with a passion for exceeding expectations
- PML qualification
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com