Position: (Position Filled) Cash Desk Manager
Salary: £28K - £30K
A leading Casino operator is seeking an experienced and talented Cash Desk Manager to head up all Cash Desk Operations.
- Part of a team that will deliver profit growth at an extraordinary level, supporting the operation through the provision of cash handling and banking services to our customers and staff.
- To build, manage and develop a team of technically competent cashiers, confident in their ability to work as a team and individually, that are focused on excellence in both service, knowledge and accuracy of working.
- To deliver a consistently engaging customer experience, both to external and internal customers, that combines a strong service ethic with the integrity and accuracy expected of a banking/accounting service.
- To always push to be the best, developing a consistent operational quality in our business through customer offering, economics, visibility & service.
- Responsibility for cash desk operations and day to day decision making
- Leading, developing and driving the performance of a team of cashiers - creating a team of engaged cashiers who can be relied upon to work unsupervised
- Ensuring all colleagues in the casino adhere to cash desk procedures and security measures, communicating these effectively to all
- Responsibility for compliance within and the security of the cash desk
- Anticipating needs of the casino and ensuring optimum rostering efficiencies
- Ensuring all of the cash desk team provide a consistently excellent service to our customers
- Investigation and resolution of machines variances
- Liaise with the Finance Director to ensure accurate and timely reporting of relevant data.
- Relevant experience in the management and operation of casino cash desks
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, guidelines and industry best practice, with particular focus on Anti-Money Laundering regulations and the Gambling Act 2005
- Relevant experience of casino cage systems, including both IT systems and manual fall-backs.
- Experience in devising cash desk policy and procedures
- Team Leadership, Recruitment, Development & Retention
- Experienced with relevant software applications
To discover more contact Steven Jackson on email@example.com