Job Title: (Position Filled) Casino Manager
Salary: £26,500 + Bonus & Benefits
A leading UK Casino Operator is seeking an accomplished Casino Manager to assist and support the GM of an already successful Casino in achieving the highest possible standards in the overall operation of the Casino.
- Take overall control of the operations in the Casino in the absence of senior management.
- To continually drive improved performance for the whole team by providing support, feedback and coaching.
- To uphold a fair and consistent approach in the carrying out of disciplinary and grievance
- procedures at all times in a timely manner according to company process and current
- Conducting appraisals and to help and assist underperforming reports and recommend remedial disciplinary action as and when required
- To create by example an environment which all staff will work as a team.
- To ensure the highest possible standards of customer service are developed and provided by courteous and technically competent staff in all departments of the units.
- Empower your teams to continually look for ways to develop the product and service delivered.
Training and Development
- To continually review employee performance and provide direct feedback and coaching where required.
- To ensure all new hires have an appropriate induction process which includes regular
- performance reviews and concludes with a formal confirmation review meeting
- To participate in staff appraisal process carrying out individual employee appraisals within
- predetermined timescales and setting clear objectives.
Compliance and Security
- To ensure full compliance with company and legal procedures in all areas to include, for example, money laundering, gaming activity, health and safety, hygiene and fire regulations.
- A highly motivated individual with an extensive, stable experience in gaming.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with peers, staff and senior management.
- Capable of building strong, positive relationships with customers.
- Confident in making decisions and working on one own autonomy
- Be proactive, self-sufficient and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Have a clear passion for quality and the customer experience.
- Be capable of working independently or collectively.
- Possess a dynamic, innovative, forward thinking approach.
- A strong work ethic with a passion for exceeding expectations
- PML qualification
To apply please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com