Job Title: (Position Filled) Marketing Manager
Salary: £29,000 - £40,000pa
- A market leading Casino Operator is seeking a talented Marketing Manager to provide marketing expertise to one of their flag ship Casinos in London.
- The Marketing Manager manages the day to day marketing activities and long-term marketing strategy for the Group.
- The Marketing Manager supports the Head of Marketing by being responsible for, but not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining marketing strategies
- Evaluate Customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Determine the demand for promotional activity; marketing campaigns and events
- Identifying potential customers and translate into increased footfall and revenue
- Develop strategies to maximise profits and share of the market
- Monitor trends that indicate the need for innovative and nimble marketing support
- Protecting the brand
- Develop marketing strategies/promotions/campaigns whilst balancing overall Company objectives and servicing customer satisfaction
- Work with various departments within the business to develop engaging, impactful and personalised multi-channel campaigns which follow the brand’s direction whilst meeting commercial objectives
- Support the Head of Marketing in the management of the entire life cycle of marketing campaigns/promotions/events from strategic planning to tactical activities, including social media platforms
- Produce marketing materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines and to place advertising (at direction of Head of Marketing) by negotiating costs and communicating arrangements with advertisers and designer
- Work with and liaise with all Heads of Department to develop new ideas for increasing footfall and spend
- To communicate relevant information about forthcoming marketing strategies accurately and with team buy-in through regular weekly meetings and brain storming sessions
- Execution of marketing campaigns including writing campaigns; proof reading copies; and liaising with designers
- Direct marketing
- Liaising and networking with a range of internal stakeholders
- To liaise with suppliers including printers, photographers, designers etc
- To assist in the presentation and handling of internal promotional campaigns
- Managing the production of in-house collateral
- Adopt new techniques and technologies to ensure that the marketing department aides in the research of the viability and the development of proposed business plans
- To encourage and develop understanding of the departments contribution to the success of the business by establishing effective lines of communication
- To perform market research to assess the viability of new strategies, promotions and events as well as to measure the success of recent campaigns/events.
- Budget management – support the Head of Marketing in delivering marketing activity with agreed budget
- Contribute to the creation of the Marketing budget
- Support the creation of marketing plans geared towards increasing footfall and spend in line with the company strategy and targets within budget
- Maximising the opportunity for brand awareness and to generate profitability.
- Minimise risk to business and self by ensuring marketing collateral and events are carried out in accordance with legislative regulations including Responsible Gaming, Anti-Money Laundering and Data protection.
To discover more contact Steven Jackson on email@example.com