Job Title: (Position Filled) Field Service Technician - Gaming
- A leading Supplier of Electronic Gaming Machines is seeking a talented and technically capable Field Service Engineer.
- To maintain and service the company’s products to the highest standard. This includes…
- To maintain, service and repair the company’s portfolio of products in the field
- To become an expert in all of company products
- Workshop preparation
- Installation of the company’s products
- Electronic and mechanical fault diagnostics and repair
- To be Health & Safety aware at all times
- To provide excellent levels of service to our customers and to their customers
- To work on your own autonomy to solve problems and come up with solutions
- Uphold excellent levels of communication both in and externally
- To complete all company administration to a high standard, such as call protocols and paperwork
- Plan and prioritize your work load and flow
- To be cost aware
- To achieve high levels of organisation and cleanliness (to include: Depot / On Site / Company Vehicles)
- To be aware of security implications when dealing with company and customer money
- You will have 3 years’ previous experience in electronic or electrical engineering and have a genuine interest and passion for your profession.
- Experience with electronic gaming machines would be advantageous
- You will have the ability to work one your own autonomy using your own judgment to come up with creative solutions to technical issues.
- This role includes evening and weekend work on shift, so you must have a flexible approach to working hours and overtime upon request.
- As the role is a field based position you must hold a full driving license.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com