Job Title: (Position Filled) Chinese Speaking Accounts Officer
Salary: £18K – £24K
- A very successful management and marketing services consultancy firm based in London.
- Its clients are licensed operators focused on international jurisdictions to offer real money gambling products, mainly focused on sports betting.
- The company has been growing and this position is as a direct result of that continued growth and success.
- Preparing daily/weekly/monthly P&L reports to monitor business activities and monitor customers’ debit/credit levels.
- Preparing weekly statement, monthly affiliate statement and updating balances for customers.
- Processing of customer accounts and settlement transactions in a timely manner.
- Arrange payments to customers through multiple payment solution platforms.
- Prepare all bank transfer instructions.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Reconcile daily/weekly/monthly/year end customer accounts reports and transaction reports.
- Managing petty cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
- Maintaining a close relationship with banks, agents and outlets, working together to ensure investments are kept at its most efficient level.
- Liaising with VIP customers to ensure customer accounts are operating smoothly.
- Other ad hoc duties.
- The successful candidate will speak fluent English and Cantonese, or Mandarin being
- The ability to write (Type) in these languages is also essential.
- You should be Proficient in Excel and be educated to degree level in Maths, Finance, Accounting or a related degree
- Experience in the betting industry would be beneficial but is not essential.
- A keen interest in Sports, especially Football would also be advantageous but not essential.
To discover more contact Steven Jackson on email@example.com