Job Title: (Position Filled) Food and Beverage Manager – Casino
- To support and assist the General Manager in achieving the highest possible standards of customer service and profitability and ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation and company procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring that F&B areas have the staff, equipment, facilities and raw materials to ensure their proper operational execution.
- Responsible for making recommendations and planning for changes to product, experience and service standards to maximise the customer experience.
- To support the General Manager in ensuring that F&B departments and personnel are operating in such a manner as to maximise revenues and control costs to maximise profitability and to ensure the security and proper recording of revenues and company stocks.
- To assist with the preparation of the F&B budget and the creation of menus that reflect the business needs
- Responsible for all aspects of the operational execution of food and beverage departments and associated entertainment and events activities.
With particular regard to but not exclusively:
- To supervise and organise all F&B employees, facilities, equipment and raw materials to ensure the highest standards of product preparation, presentation and service are achieved.
- To ensure that all F&B staff have the training, equipment, facilities and resources to properly complete their duties.
- To provide, and ensure staff provide, and have the skills to provide, outstanding customer service and guest relations at all times.
- To make recommendations to senior management on any and all aspects of the Club that could improve Guest Satisfaction.
- Responsible for the selection, recruitment, training, appraisal, motivation, coaching & counselling of F&B staff members.
- To strictly comply, and ensure all F&B staff comply, with all accounting, control and financial procedures as required by the company to safeguard stocks, monies and facilities.
- To strictly comply, and ensure all F&B staff comply, with all current legislation and company procedures. For example but not exclusively in such areas as employment, licensing, Hygiene, Health and Safety and Gaming.
- To foster outstanding co-ordination & communication with all Departments throughout the club to ensure guest experience is optimised.
- To establish and maintain a positive and effective working environment for all staff.
To Be Coversant With
- Company Fire Procedures.
- Company Security Procedures.
- Company Health & Safety and Hygiene procedures.
- Company Financial and accounting procedures.
- Company HR policies and procedures.
- Operational procedures & Service Standards.
- Short & long term marketing promotions.
- Current Licensing Regulations.
- An innovator and entrepreneur who understands Service.
- Experienced in managing large, fast paced multi-faceted operations.
- Experienced in management of staff.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Personal Licence Holder.
- A good knowledge of service standards relating to all aspects of the service of food, wines, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks & beverages.
- Very comfortable when communicating with guests and fellow employees both verbally and in writing and in making presentations to senior management.
- Great sense of humour.
- Great organiser, good persuader, great salesperson.
- Positive and upbeat attitude.
- A high level of personal integrity.
- A strong work ethic with a passion for exceeding expectations
- Show respect and appreciation to all.
- Encourage and contribute toward a culture that supports everyone to be the best that they can be.
- Experience in recruiting new staff including interviewing.
- Experience in carrying out investigative and disciplinary interviews.
To discover more contact Steven Jackson on email@example.com