Job Title: (Position Filled) Installation / Workshop Technician
A leading Supplier of Electronic Gaming Machines is seeking a talented and technically capable Installation / Workshop Technician.
- Working within the shift system in place at your depot, to suit the company service needs.
- To carry out equipment preparation and equipment repair.
- To carry out equipment installations and on site testing.
- To ensure an exceptional level of customer care is delivered at all times.
- To up-hold to a safe standard: loading, unloading and transportation of company equipment taking into account personal care, care to others and care of company equipment.
- To co-operate, communicate and work effectively in a positive nature with both your colleagues and customers.
- To be well presented and professional at all times.
- To be self-motivated and eager to take advantage of the opportunities to learn and progress within the role and company.
- To attend training and development seminars where applicable with the intention of becoming an expert on the company’s portfolio of products.
- Ensure company vehicles are well maintained both mechanically and hygienically.
- To Count / Transfer / and record company and customer monies.
- To complete all company documents to a high standard.
- You will have 3 years’ previous experience in electronic or electrical engineering and have a genuine interest and passion for your profession.
- Experience with electronic gaming machines would be advantageous as would prior Workshop Technical experience.
- To have the ability to work individually and part of a team.
- To be diligent and aware of pending problems.
- To have a high level of communication skills.
- To be available for service cover when required.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com