Job Title: (Position Filled) Head of Gaming
Salary: £55K - £60K
A leading Casino operator is seeking an experienced and Talented head of Gaming to take control and day to day management of all their gaming operations.
- Part of a team that will deliver profit growth, driving gaming revenues across all aspects of the gaming offer.
- To build a customer centric, forward thinking culture within the casino gaming team, that is able to move with pace and break with tradition, whilst respecting the need for integrity and responsibility in everything we do.
- To take customer insight and build strategies that deliver compelling customer experiences that absorb, exhilarate and entertain, wherever the customer is playing.
- To always push to be the best, developing a consistent operational quality in our business through every aspect of the gaming offer.
- Leading an operation of the highest levels of technical, customer service and compliance standards.
- Create and direct a compelling gaming offer across all aspects of electronic and table gaming.
- Recruit and manage the performance of the gaming team, including all casinos managers, e-gaming manager, poker manager, cash desk manager and supporting teams.
- Monitor performance of the gaming offer, using appropriate trading data and KPIs to maximise revenue opportunities and make recommendations to the general Manager.
- Build and maintain effective business relationships with key players and drive a service culture throughout the gaming offer.
- Assist in the development and ensure delivery of policy and procedures to protect the integrity of the business and ensure compliance with relevant legislation, licence requirements and industry guidelines.
- Work collaboratively with the senior team to develop and support promotional activity to generate new business, increased footfall and revenues.
- Relevant experience of leading gaming departments in a quality, volume casino operation.
- Experience in managing slot/electronic based operations, including service delivery and product development (progressives, content mix etc)
- Experience in managing volume live table gaming operations.
- Experience in managing poker operations.
- Experience in developing policy and procedures.
- Experience in managing AML and responsible gambling processes
- Experience in developing manning structures and effective manning resource management
- Strong commercial acumen, analysing relevant trading data and KPIs to gain insight and adapt the offer accordingly
- Business System Transformation
- Team Leadership, Recruitment, Development & Retention
- Experienced with relevant software applications
- Holds a PML
To discover more contact Steven Jackson on firstname.lastname@example.org