Position: (Position Filled) Gaming Engineer
A leading Operator of Adult Gaming Centres is seeking a Service Engineer to take responsibility for the maintenance and repair of their Electronic Gaming Equipment within one of their flagship sites.
- Effective control of all aspects of your technical area.
- To support all terms of the Service Level Agreement.
- Forge and support communication lines with Operations Structure to aid concise information flow.
- Promote and endorse the ability and service your team can provide.
- To represent the company in a professional manner.
- To conduct servicing on all machines as dictated by the approved company standard.
- To repair all faults, where possible, as dictated by the Service Level Agreement.
- To notify your Line Manager of any faults that you are unable to fix.
- To monitor and amend, where necessary, operating percentages as per Company Policy.
- To liaise with the Central Stores facility for the order of any required parts.
- To be responsible for your own development of machine knowledge.
- To ensure all machines meet the required standards as per the Service Level Agreement.
- To ensure maintenance is carried out on all machines as dictated by the maintenance schedule.
- To undertake PAT testing, of all portable appliances, as dictated by the Service level Agreement.
- To meet and exceed targets for:
- Mech, Glass, Reel Cleaning.
- To undertake machine moves to company standards and with limited disruption.
- Full Training will be given on the products.
- Ensure you greet and acknowledge all customers you come into contact with.
- Ensure customers feel valued, learn their names and use it during conversations.
- Where appropriate, provide advice and tips on playing the machines.
- To professionally handle customers comments and complaints.
- Ensure the company security policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Effectively implement, on a day-to-day basis, the Health & Safety and Social Reasonability training you have been given.
- In line with current Gambling Laws “Think 25” at all times.
- To be aware of and follow all legal and company policies and procedures as instructed.
- Ensure Protection of the Company’s Licensing Obligations / Objectives.