Job Title: (Position Filled) Assistant General Manager
Location : London
This growing Casino Company are seeking an experienced operational professional to join the team of four existing Assistant General Managers (AGM’s) for their large London site.
The AGM will be the senior front of house point of contact for all stake-holders or other interested parties whilst they are on shift. The AGM team have a visible presence and will need to be high profile throughout the property in all customer facing areas.
- A relentless focus on exceptional customer service levels
- Liaising with customers, staff, directors and other senior employees of the company, contractors or suppliers, representatives of the landlord, any relevant regulatory body, licensing authority, police or other emergency services, and members of the local Council as examples.
- Ensuring that the Casino operates as smoothly and efficiently as possible and that all customers have an enjoyable and satisfying experience.
- Minimising risk to the business and self by ensuring operations and personal license commitments are carried out in accordance with legislative regulations.
- Fostering a professional and ethical working culture across a diverse workforce and customer base.
- 2 years senior Management experience, preferably in a Casino, Hospitality, Retail or Service environment.
- Holds or is eligible to hold a PML
- Holds or is eligible to hold a Personal Liquor License
- Acute understanding of the responsible sale of alcohol
- Extensive knowledge and experience of service industry and service culture
- Solid understanding of leadership and management practices
To Apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org