Position: (Position Filled) Field Service Engineer – Gaming
A leading supplier of Gaming Machines is seeking a talented Field Service Engineer to take responsibility for the service, maintenance and repair of their Electronic Gaming Equipment.
- To travel to sites in order to repair and maintain machines and equipment.
- To perform servicing of machines as per the maintenance schedule.
- Develop and support communication lines with operations to aid effective information flow
- To represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- To conduct servicing on all machines as dictated by the approved company standard.
- To repair all faults, where possible, as dictated by the Service Level Agreement.
- To notify your Line Manager of any faults that you are unable to fix.
- To monitor and amend, where necessary, operating percentages as per Company Policy.
- To liaise with the Central Stores facility for the order of any required parts.
- To be responsible for your own development of machine knowledge.
- To ensure all machines meet the required standards as per the Service Level Agreement.
- To ensure maintenance is carried out on all machines as dictated by the maintenance schedule.
- To undertake PAT testing, of all portable appliances, as dictated by the Service level Agreement.
- To undertake machine moves to company standards and with limited disruption.
- Ensure you greet and acknowledge all customers you come into contact with.
- Ensure customers feel valued, learn their names and use it during conversations.
- Where appropriate, provide advice and tips on playing the machines.
- To professionally handle customer’s comments and complaints.
To apply and discover more about the opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org