Position: (Position Filled) Field Service Technician - Gaming
A leading Operator of Adult Gaming Centres is seeking a talented Field Service Engineer / Field Service Technician to take responsibility for the maintenance, service and repair of their Electronic Gaming Equipment across their sites in and around the Brighton area.
- To conduct servicing on all machines as dictated by the approved company standard.
- To repair all faults, where possible, as dictated by the Service Level Agreement.
- To notify your Line Manager of any faults that you are unable to fix.
- To monitor and amend, where necessary, operating percentages as per Company Policy.
- To liaise with the Central Stores facility for the order of any required parts.
- To be responsible for your own development of machine knowledge.
- To ensure all machines meet the required standards as per the Service Level Agreement.
- To ensure maintenance is carried out on all machines as dictated by the maintenance schedule.
- To undertake PAT testing, of all portable appliances, as dictated by the Service Level Agreement.
- To meet and exceed targets for: Servicing, Presentation, Mech, Glass and Reel Cleaning.
- To undertake machine moves to company standards and with limited disruption.
- Ensure you greet and acknowledge all customers you come into contact with.
- Ensure customers feel valued, learn their names and use it during conversations.
- Where appropriate, provide advice and tips on playing the machines.
- To professionally handle customer’s comments and complaints.
- Ensure the company security policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Effectively implement, on a day-to-day basis, the Health & Safety and Social Reasonability training you have been given.
- In line with current Gambling Laws “Think 21” at all times.
- To be aware of and follow all legal and company policies and procedures as instructed.
- Ensure Protection of the Company’s Licensing Obligations / Objectives.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org