Job Title: Vice President of Table Games
Salary: $90K - $110K + Benefits + Bonus
- This position will be responsible for the coordination, administration, and direction of table games operations.
- The strategic vision for the department and provide leadership and planning for budgets, revenue management, guest service and staffing.
Duties & responsibilities
- Regularly reports to the Chief Operating Officer any operational, customer, or employee problems of the department.
- Plans and establishes operational goals, marketing strategies, and budgets to support revenue and maximise profit margins.
- Develops the department fiscal year budget, capital expenditures for the upcoming year and staffing equivalents
- Monitors and analyses forecasts, budgets, costs and operating results
- Ensures high level of guest service, revenue generation, and cost control by effective and efficient scheduling of shifts
- Partners with Marketing & Guest Services to establish and maintain contact with VIP players; participates in contacting inactive players; and participates in special events
- Maintains knowledge and application of all written/internal controls and procedures within the department and casino.
- Assists in the gaming audits and responds accordingly to any noted exceptions.
- Investigates reports of variances and takes appropriate action in accordance with company and departmental policies and procedures, as necessary.
- Reviews standard operating procedures to uphold strict adherence to ensure compliance with all local regulations.
- Directs and manages table games supervisors and managers responsible for the management and support of the table games staff.
- Develop staff skills to enhance department effectiveness and manage resources to eliminate excess cost or unnecessary expenditures.
- Responsible for the timely evaluation of all direct reports and conducting introductory period and annual performance reviews
- Works as a change agent to improve and streamline department operations, through the continuous assessment of policies and procedures, work processes and program effectiveness.
- Assists in the planning and implementation of special events for the casino.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferable
- Interpersonal skills with focused attention on guest needs to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Maintain consistent adherence to the Company’s guest service standards
- Be able to work with others, communicate well, give direction, review the work of others, and provide guidance and counsel when needed to achieve department goals and objectives
- Must be able to work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays
Specific Position Requirements
- 10 years table gaming operations experience in a managerial role required
- Must demonstrate ability in counselling and developing subordinates.
- Comprehensive knowledge of table games and all related support technology
- Demonstrate organisational skills and the ability to coordinate the completion of multiple projects and assignments simultaneously
- Strong financial acumen relative to business metrics including labour, revenues, budgets, and capital expenditures
- Critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Ability to handle a significant number of guests with outstanding guest service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, busy, and somewhat stressful environment and maintain physical stamina, proper mental attitude while dealing effectively with guests, management, team members, and outside contacts while working under pressure and meeting deadlines
- USD 90,000 p.a. (after taxes)
- Staff benefits
- 36 calendar days paid vacation per year
- Relocation allowance
- Housing allowance
- Children education allowance
- Medical insurance
- One round trip air tickets for home leave per year
- Discretionary performance-related bonus
To discover more contact Steven Jackson on firstname.lastname@example.org