Job Title: (Position Filled) Mobile Technician London
Location: London + Surrounding Areas
Salary: £25K + Car + Mobile + Laptop
A leading Operator of Adult Gaming Centres is seeking a talented Field Service Technician to take responsibility for the maintenance and repair of their Electronic Gaming Equipment. The working hours are approximately 45 hours per week between 9am and 6pm. It will be 5 days over 7 with one day off during the week as well as Sunday. We are a fast paced 7 days a week business so the ideal candidate will need to be flexible and adaptable.
- To travel to sites in order to repair and maintain machines.
- To perform servicing of machines as per the maintenance schedule.
- Develop and support communication lines with operations to aid effective information flow
- To represent the company in a professional manner at all times
To conduct servicing on all machines to the company’s high standards.
- To repair all faults, where possible, as dictated by the Service Level Agreement.
- To notify your Line Manager of any faults that you are unable to fix.
- To monitor and amend, where necessary, operating percentages as per Company Policy.
- To liaise with the Central Stores facility for the order of any required parts.
- To be responsible for your own development of machine knowledge.
- To ensure all machines meet the required standards as per the Service Level Agreement.
- To ensure maintenance is carried out on all machines as dictated by the maintenance schedule.
- To undertake PAT testing, of all portable appliances, as dictated by the Service level Agreement.
- To meet and exceed targets for:
- Mech, Glass and Reel Cleaning.
- To undertake machine moves to company standards and with limited disruption.
- Ensure you greet and acknowledge all customers you come into contact with.
- Ensure customers feel valued, learn their names and use it during conversations.
- Where appropriate, provide advice and tips on playing the machines.
- To professionally handle customers comments and complaints.
- Ensure the company security policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Effectively implement, on a day-to-day basis, the Health & Safety and Social reasonability training you have been given.
- In line with current Gambling Laws “Think 25” at all times.
- To be aware of and follow all legal and company policies and procedures as instructed.
- Ensure Protection of the Company’s Licensing Obligations / Objectives.
To Apply please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com