Job Title: (Position Filled) Field Service Engineer
Location: West London
A leading manufacturer and supplier of Gaming Machines (AWP’s & SWP’s) is seeking a Field Service Engineer / Technician to take responsibility for the servicing, maintenance and repair of their Electronic Gaming Equipment.
- To travel to sites in order to repair and maintain machines.
- To perform servicing of machines as per the maintenance schedule.
- To represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- To carry out servicing and maintenance on all machines to a very high standard.
- To repair all faults, of possible, as per the Service Level Agreement.
- To notify your Manager of any and all faults that you are not able to repair.
- To contact Central Stores for the ordering of any new parts required.
- To take responsibility for your development of product and machine knowledge with the ultimate goal of becoming an expert.
- To ensure all machines meet the required standards as per the Service Level Agreement.
- To ensure maintenance is carried out on all machines as dictated by the maintenance schedule.
- To undertake PAT testing, of all portable appliances, as per the SLA.
- To meet and exceed targets for:
- Mech, Glass and Reel Cleaning.
- To undertake machine moves to company standards and with limited disruption to the customer.
- To be friendly and interactive with all customers you have contact with.
- Where appropriate, provide help, assistance and on playing the machines.
- To field in a professional manner any customer’s comments and complaints.
- Ensure the company policies and procedures are adhered to consistently.
- Effectively implement, on a day-to-day basis, the Health & Safety and Social Responsibility training you have been given.
- To be aware of and follow all legal and company policies and procedures as instructed.
- Ensure Protection of the Company’s Licensing Obligations / Objectives.